Sunday, March 04, 2007

If A Man that Old Can Blog, So Can I

So, my dad has decided to start a blog. I figure that if someone who "came up" prior to electricity (just kidding) can blog so can I. So, this is a weak start, I know, but I figure baby steps, right?

I am now leaving Rockville Presbyterian Church, where I have been since 8am this morning, and heading to the grocery store. There is another congregation that uses our building on Sunday afternoons. I swear their adult to child-under-5 ratio is like 1:10...not the most peaceful or quiet work environment. It has to be crazy to make the grocery store look inviting.

The bananas are calling...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I wasn't born before electricity but I stayed with my grandparents whenever I coul when I was little, and they had no electricity. My stories from the fifties are like older people's stories of the thirties because Evangeline Parish was so isolated. I'm going to be writing a lot about my grandparents; about that world that seems so odd in 2007.
Thanks for the response. Much love, dad.