Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Perhaps My Mothering Skills Need Some Work

Today's signs that I am in fact the world's best mom:

1) While fixing and eating my lunch, my lovely daughter spit-up. She doesn't really spit-up that much, so I am not usually on the look-out for it. So, I finished eating and sat back down on the floor to play with her. The poor child had spit-up all over her face, up her nose, and rubbed into her ear. Good parenting!

2) While feeding her a bottle this afternoon, Katie was apparently spilling some milk out of her mouth on the side opposite me (so that I couldn't see it). So, after she finished eating I sat her up to burp her and the back of her hair was soaked with milk. Maybe we can consider it a spa treatment?

3) During our car ride this afternoon, Katie managed to get a diaper wedgie of sorts. When we got home I hooked my finger in her diaper to un-wedge. I came out with a finger covered in poo. I'm not sure how to spin this one...

Ahhh, motherhood. You are the best!

No comments: