Saturday, October 11, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

So, after a 4 month hiatus, which included having a baby, moving to GA, buying a house (almost), and getting more familiar with my breasts than I thought possible, I'm back.

The husband mentioned in the previous post is still with me, too, which may surprise you considering the behavior described. I figure I have punished him long enough for his less than loving comments. Maybe now that he knows I am back in the blog world he'll do something so absurdly sweet I simply couldn't not blog about it, thus proving my previous characterization of him wrong....

Well, the battery is dying on both the computer and the author, so I will make this entry a mere toe in the water and leave you waiting for the cannonball that my writing normally is!

Glad to be back!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I did miss you! I hope that the house buying project is moving along!