Monday, April 07, 2008

Warning! Busy Week Ahead!

So, friends, I just wanted to let you know that the blog might have to play second fiddle over the next few days, if not the coming weeks. There is a lot going on! Our (mine and Andy's) calendars are starting to fill with pediatrician visits (to find the right one), continued baby class, baby showers, sermon writing, visits from both my parents, the RPC youth auction, and more. These are just the things that I can remember without looking at my calendar.

Plus, it takes about 30% of my day just to make it up the blasted stairs to my apartment.

Thus, with my limited energy, I will have to make other things a priority. Though it would be pretty funny to get up in the pulpit and just read blog posts instead of a sermon. (Many people are under the misconception that minster types aren't real people...blog reading would cure 'em of that kind of thinking really quickly!)

So, until we meet again, hang tough! (Yes, it's true the New Kids on the Block have reunited, are recording new music, are going on tour, and (some of them) are still cute! There is a God!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy, put your feet up, or lie whichever way it doesn't hurt, and dream about the New Kids. I'll see you in a couple of days.
love
dad