Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm Still Here

I just wanted you to know, blog world, that I am in fact still here. And I haven't let the blogging go by the wayside. Rather I have just been absolutely inundated with the activities on my to do list. Pregnant ladies should have at least one extra day added to their weeks...seven days just isn't enough when a mere trip to the grocery store feels like climbing Mt. Everest.

In short, I just wanted to put all your anxious minds at rest and let you know that I will soon return. Hopefully after this Sunday things will normalize a bit...that is before normal is forever lost when Miss Priss arrives. (She says hello, by the way.)

Until then, I leave you with this closing thought: Heartburn sucks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Morgan said...

I am glad to know that you are still there. I have missed you. Say hello to Miss Priss for me :)

Anonymous said...

Lizard Breath,
Seriously, I'm going to need an update. The timeliness of this Blog is starting to get to me. UPDATE US! :)
Jenn