Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Damn computers!

Okay, so I want you all to know that I had a long-for-me post written and the dog-gone computer crashed. (Robert, where are you when I need you?) So, perhaps I will try again later, but for now I am going to pump some iron at the gym.

And, yes, this does mean the application, for better or worse, is done. Hooray! We'll all learn the outcome in about a month...unless I don't get in, and then only I will learn the outcome.

Until next time, when hopefully the computer behaves...

2 comments:

Robert said...

Sorry your computer screwed up. I have a feeling the problem is where the computer is connected to the chair...

always with love,

Robert

amy said...

elizabeth-
awesome! that's wonderful that you finished your application and the process is begun! Are you seeking an MSW? keep us posted!
amy