Monday, January 30, 2006

How Hallmark Inspired Me...


So, I was so pumped up by the commercial during last night's HHoF that when, in yesterday's paper, I came across a listing seeking volunteers to help teach adults how to read I called 'em and signed up. I don't go to my orientation until the end of Feb., but I am excited about it. I tried to volunteer at two different animal rescue organizations, but go no response. After that I kind of let the volunteering thing go. But I really need something to do with my time and to get me out of the house and interacting with actual people. So, this will be great I think. Woop! Woop!

1 comment:

Robert said...

You can start your training by teaching me how to read "Woop! Woop!"

I am not quite sure how to say those words or what they mean.

Foshizzle,
-Snoop