Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Flip Side of Yesterday

Sooo, to counterbalance yesterday’s whining blog post, I give you the month of May’s gratitude list.

I am thankful for/that…

I can eat my cereal without holding the bowl due to the fact that the fetus comes with an external table;

Confirmation class will be done on Sunday. I have enjoyed it, but I am tired and will be glad to have the pace of work slow down;

Atlanta friends;

I am not giving birth in August (the heat would do me in);

On a related note, the air conditioner is fixed;

My parents are the most amazing helpers in the history of grandparents-to-be;

Having a baby means you get to pick out birth announcements, which means going to the stationery store, which means I might wet myself with excitement (I mean, I am wetting myself for other reasons, so I might as well find one that I am pleased with!);

We figured out how to put the stroller together, as well as install the car seat…plus, there is a county agency to check to make sure it is done correctly in case we didn’t figure it out the right way;

White cheese dip in the not-too-distant future;

New Kids on the Block’s imminent return (speaking of reasons to wet yourself!!!);

Really good friends and really good family. There is nothing better than loving people who love you back (I’ve tried it the other way…it isn’t nearly as fun.)

3 comments:

Robert said...

We are stocking up on white cheese dip!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you can get a table to set your cereal on without being pregnant.
Hang in there, Kid. Change is gonna come.
love
dad

Morgan said...

yay! new posts!