Monday, March 31, 2008

Don't Touch Me...Not Even with a 10-Foot Pole

So, I'm wondering if there is a really cool craft you can make out of used Kleenex (or in this case, torn off toilet paper), because after today I'm gonna have a whole lot of 'em. Why you ask? Well, my husband apparently time traveled last weekend and whilst he was away he acquired Bubonic Plague. Fortunately, he was kind enough to bring it back with him to share with his friends, or at least his wife. Thus, I have TB-sounding lungs, gangrene-looking nose, and sporadic moments of fever (which doesn't look like anything, except maybe making my cheeks resemble the Coca-Cola Santa Claus).

However, tomorrow is the first day of a new month and that is the day we do our thanksgiving lists, which I think is really fun! So, tune back in. Hopefully the plague will be gone and that will be one thing on the list!

P.S. I recommend you NOT Google Image search "Bubonic Plague." It is NOT pretty.

No comments: